HAKITZU ELITE: ROBOT HACKERS IS NOW AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD IN THE APP STORE -
DOWNLOAD HERE - http://bit.ly/122NbJu
NEW FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Just tap to play with the new Beginner level
- Work your way from Beginner, to Junior Coder, to Coder, to Hacker
- Certificates for coding achievements
- Share certificates to Facebook or save them to your camera roll
- Game Center Achievements
- More single player challenges to hone your skills
- Additional weapon balancing for the Maul
Hakitzu Elite is currently available from the Appstore and is supported on iPad 2 and above, iPhone 4S, iPhoen 5, iPod Touch (fifth generation).
1. I am using an iPad 1 and the game is not running?
Hakitzu is only supported by iPad 2 / iPhone 4S and above and requires iOS 6.
2. Is the game available on iPhone or iPod Touch?
Yes. A universal version compatible with both the iPhone 4S/5 and iPod Touch (5th generation onwards) is now available.
3. Will the game be available on Android?
We are working on an Android version but we currently do not have a release date.
4. Is there a single player mode?
Not yet, however we have just added single player challenges to the latest version (1.0.4) so you can practice your coding skills!
5. Is there a user guide?
There is a tutorial when you first log in into the game that you can also replay anytime ion the options menu. Alternatively, you can find a walk-through video and Hakitzu User Guide below.
6. How do I log in / create a Game Center account
First you'll need to ensure you have a Game Center account. You can enroll directly through the Game Center app on your iPad otherwise visit - http://www.apple.com/game-center/how-to/
7. Is it possible to play multi-player with other iPads connected to the same network/iTunes account?
You can play multi-player on the same network but each player will require a unique game centre account.
8. Is there a desktop version of the game?
Not yet, however we are taking a desktop version into consideration. Stay tuned for more updates!
9. I selected a game centre opponent, wrote and executed code and nothing happened, is the game waiting for an opponent to come online?
In this scenario, your opponent would have received your turn and a message should appear in the Lobby screen for that opponent displaying 'Opponent Turn'.
10. Can you test drive your code without playing the game?
Yes, you can try out your code anytime in the new single player Basic Training and Combat challenges.
11. How can I save code?
You can not save code, however with the new coding assists its easier than ever to enter whole lines of code with just a few taps.